We Are Expanding!
We are a full-service, high-end tenant finish general contractor with over 25 years of experience in the Denver market. We are currently conducting interviews for an experienced Superintendent to join our team. Our company is based on dedication to our clients, integrity, respectful communication, experience, and great customer service fostering lasting relationships.
• Maintain a comprehensive tracker of all construction activities
• Oversight of subcontractors for quality, schedule, safety and cost
• Documentation of project activities, including daily reports
• Attend site walks, pre and post-construction walks
• Coordinate and schedule tasks, project resources & field coordination including but not limited to Subcontractors
• Enforce Safety
• Enforce Cost control
• Clear understanding of and ability to read and interpret construction documents
• Demonstrate proficient analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
• Detail oriented, highly organized, ability to multi-task and be self-disciplined to consistently handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
• Candidate must have excellent organizational skills and "Attention to Detail" skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
• Self-motivated, work independently, able to "own" the position
• Ability to research solutions and understand the resources needed to perform a task
• Ability to work well under pressure, juggle tasks (both client and office-related) and work efficiently against deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internal and external
• Possess excellent presentation, customer service and interpersonal skills, both in person and over the phone
• Ability to listen, take direction, and resolve issues with a sense of urgency, and ability to articulate clearly when communicating with others
• Familiarity with Computers, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe
• Ability to be both a leader and a team player
• Ability to exercise diplomacy and discretion
• Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential
• Considers position an opportunity for growth and career, not just a job.
A pre-employment background check will be conducted.
Qualified applicants only. We require an attached resume for consideration.
• Medical (HSA)
• Life Insurance / AD&D
• Vacation/Personal Time
compensation: D.O.E. Please state your wage requirements when applying. Thank you.
employment type: full-time